Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rebecce Film Process Work


Exploration sketches for a piece I will be painting based on the film Rebecca by Alfred Hitchcock. I loved the scene where the new Mrs De Winter (Joan Fontain) enters Rebecca De Winters old room. Super spooky. I wanted to show the dead and lavish Rebecca Looming ,judging. Its not in the film that way of course, too literal. But for the sake of a single image, I feel it sets the tone. Its really fun imagining what Rebecca would look like as a ghost. I'm dressing her in an haute couture gown mixed with the costume she was painted in for her menacing portrait in the film.

3 comments:

L Rossi said...

I didn't see the film, but these sketches are lovely! *.*

paolo_gaspare said...

Molto espressivi

kopi.J said...

I think these information Will be helpful for you.

หวยยี่กีเล่นยังไง
ทางเข้า ufabet
ufabet kick
รูเล็ตสายฟ้า
แทง บอล ผ่าน มือ ถือ
กา บอล

Thank you for your interest.